Welcome to Nursery Rhymes
We have 2 nurseries, Mill Rythe Preschool & Nursery which opened in September 2007 and our Langstone nursery is located at Langstone Technology Park and opened March 2011.
Both our Nurseries aims to:
- Provide an interesting, stimulating, happy and safe play-based environment.
- Provide each child with activities to aid their development.
- Encourage the children to help themselves, allowing them to become happy and successful independent individuals.
- Develop each child, socially, emotionally, intellectually and physically.
- Observe each child and keep records of progress.
- Work in partnership with parents.
About our Baby area's;
A Colourful area, with lots of mobiles, mirrors and sensory toys . There is a separate room for the babies to sleep in.
Each baby has his or her own clean bedding.
The staff to child ratio is one to three for children under 2 years old.
Our baby area offers a variety of activities and toys.
We feed babies throughout the day according to their individual needs
About our Toddler/Pre-school area's:
A colourful, stimulating safe and fun area. Tables are available at child height.
and objects are properly labelled for children to handle and explore
for themselves. Toddlers can have the opportunity to rest if necessary,
sleeping on comfortable sleep mats.
For children ages
2 to 3 the ratio of staff to children is one to four. Between the ages
of 3 to 4 yrs 11 months the ratio of staff to children is one to
Children learn through a combination of planned activities, play and first hand experiences.
Full-time and part-time schedules are available.
We accept early years grant funding and childcare vouchers at both nurseries.
To learn more, contact us today!
Skills Pledge Press Release
Rhymes are actively encouraging and support their employees to gain the
skills and qualifications that will meet the needs of the business and
will support the future of employability.